As more and more schools and universities move to online learning, the use of online entrance exams has become increasingly common.
Online entrance exams offer a convenient and efficient way for schools to evaluate the knowledge and skills of potential students, but they also present unique challenges in terms of security, fairness, and accessibility.
In this article, we will explore the key considerations for managing an online entrance exam for education, including choosing the right platform, ensuring security and fairness, and providing support for students.
Whether you are an educator looking to administer an online entrance exam for the first time or an experienced pro seeking to improve your approach, this article will provide valuable insights and best practices for success.
Student selection during the admission process is one of the key tasks for education institutes and universities. Collecting student applications, issuing exam hall tickets, managing the online entrance exam process, and result processing are some of the key tasks to be managed.
Eklavvya platform has managed many entrance exams of reputed institutes and universities for the admission process of MBA, BBA, MCA, Ph.D., Engineering, etc. The entire process can be digitized.
Entrance exams can be conducted with dedicated exam centers.
Eklavvya has tied up with exam centers across India in multiple cities. You can outsource the entire process to us for managing online exams, managing exam center infrastructure, generation of hall tickets, and generation of exam results.
|Here is the video explaining how the Entrance Examination Process can be simplified for educational institutions and universities-|
Following are some of the advantages of managing digital entrance exams using Eklavvya–
- The entire process can be managed in a paperless environment right from form filling to conducting the entrance exam.
- The system can generate a ranking of the students based on results. Additional analytics is also available where you can analyze student results based on individual topics.
- You can define the topic-wise, subject-wise, and overall cut-off of the entrance test.
- Advanced technology like Screen Lock, and Remote Proctoring can eliminate malpractices of the online exam process.
- The entire question bank can be uploaded into the system in a secure manner. Entire question bank data is stored in an encrypted format.
- Candidate can appear for online test using mobile/ tablet/ desktop computer.
- You can get detailed analytics of each student similar to those below.
|Here is a success story of how one of the leading Govt Institutions has simplified the Entrance Exam using the Eklavvya Platform-|
Dr. Jonardan Koner
Thanks, Eklavvya for Providing Professional Service in conducting high stake entrance exam of NICMAR. We at NICMAR were looking for a remote exam solution for our academic entrance exam NICMAR NCAT.
The Eklavvya platform helped us with remote invigilation and recording of entire exam sessions with audio/ video/ screen activity monitoring with the advanced proctoring solution. Applicants from all across India were able to appear for proctored admission entrance without any kind of difficulty.
Looking forward to continued support in exam management activity.Special thanks to the support team for helping students with their exams.