Today’s era is of digitization. Everything is getting automated or technology is empowering various things. Social distancing norms has resulted in changes in strategy for education institutes. Conducting exams using traditional pen and paper-based mechanisms is not going to happen in the coming days. Now institutions are exploring the option to conduct exams remotely using a computer or mobile phone. It is true fact that most of the students sitting at home may not have a computer with them, but every one of them would have a smartphone with them. Why not explore the option of conducting the exam on mobile phones in a secure manner.
Eklavvya platform provides you the option to conduct online exams on the mobile phone of the student. While the student is attempting an online exam on a mobile phone, the camera of the phone continuously streams the activity/face of the user to exam proctor. Exam proctor can ensure that candidate is not using any means or taking help from books, notebooks, or talking to another person while the exam is happening. We are conducting many such exams for various educational institutes across the world.
Explore Below video to understand the Process of Proctored Mobile Exam
Features of Exam Proctoring On Mobile Phone
- Monitoring of Live Streaming of Candidate View.
- Audio Recording and Streaming of environment around candidate.
- Live Chat by the Remote Proctor with candidate attempting the online exam.
- Proctor has Facility to Pause/ Resume/ Terminate Remote Exam.
- Detailed audit of entire examination activity.
- Concurrent login prevention.
- Face Recognition and AI algorithm to detect exam malpractices.
- Speech to text recognition for writing long theory/ subjective answers.
- Facility to upload scanned images related to diagrams, graphs
- Facility of calculator shown on exam screen
- Responsive and User Friendly User Interface on Mobile Phone
Live Exam With Streaming
Question with Diagram
Facial Recognition for Online Exam